Today’s cooking ritual started with setting up rules of engagement. In other words, Bubble explained the dynamics at the kitchen counter; when he moves towards the oven… I move towards the fridge. When he walks away from the oven I am allowed to step back in.
Some would call it musical chairs… I call it a Kitchen Dancing as Bubble was a bit like Jonny in the famous Dirty Dancing scene.
Look, spaghetti arms. This is my dance space. This is your dance space. I don’t go into yours, you don’t go into mine.
And you are probably thinking that we had spaghetti for dinner. I will surprise you here…
The cooking went more less like this:
– some risotto rice. In a very trendy ‘I love Vienna’ mug. By Bubble – remaining faithful to his country at all times:)
– sweet and crispy apples and juicy mushrooms. Just to confuse Knubellinka who thought she knew what the outcome is going to be…
– courgettes. Nothing gets cooked without them
– basil – yes please!
– some steering, spice touching, little tasting
– and Voilà! The most amazing apple and mushroom risotto… in goes to the belly ( with love:) …
Some truly interesting information, well written and generally user pleasant.